Sunday, May 10, 2009

A much needed break

I'm home! After a 10 hour drive (with two shrieking cats), I arrived at my mother's house in East Greenwich, RI last night, utterly exhausted. It wasn't just the drive that did me in. I also blame the two weeks of craziness that marked the end of my first Darden school year. See, before I left town, there was a long list of things to be done. On the practical side: taking exams, finishing class projects (including the infamous Enterprise Leadership Audit), updating club websites, packing for a summer away and cleaning my apartment. And then there were the social events: the barbecues, the bonfires, the bar nights and the aptly-named "End of the World" party. Combine the two and you get a schedule with nary a minute to relax and recover.
So yeah, it's good to be home. Not only am I looking forward to spending Mother's Day with my mom for the first time in 10 years, I'm also hoping to get a little rest before my summer internship begins June 1. I'm off to a good start. Last night, I slept for a solid 10 hours. It was almost enough to make up for my 10 hour drive.

1 comment:

Uma Abraham said...

Hey,

Your blog posts are really interesting!
Hope you have a nice break!

Is there any way I can contact you?

Keep Blogging!

Uma Abraham
uma@graduatetutor.com