Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nearing the end

The signs are all around ... the diploma form stuffed into my Darden mailbox, the push to support our Second Year Gift, and oh yes, of course, the class meeting about graduation logistics ... The end, as they say, is nigh. And soon, I will leave this cocoon-like, b-school existence and make for New York City. As exciting as this is, the prospect of leaving Darden makes me pretty glum. I have truly loved my time here. Not only have I learned a ton, I've made great friends and in some small way, I feel like I've made an impact. Yet now, it's transition time. This afternoon, I'll meet with a first year who will soon take over my duties as Communications VP for the National Association of Women MBA's. And next week, the Media, Entertainment & Sports Club will host its last alumni conference call. And pretty soon, this blog will stop featuring my musings on MBA life and begin to chronicle my Big Apple adventures. Sigh.

No comments: