Friday, February 20, 2009

Taking the reigns

Now is the time of year when the leaders of Darden's many clubs and student organizations hand the reigns over to members of the class of 2010. For us first-years, this can be daunting as well as exciting. After all, in just a few short months, the second-years with whom we've shared the halls will be back to work and we'll be left to guide and support a new crop of Dardenites. For someone who sometimes still feels like a newbie, this is a kind of crazy notion. I mean, I know I've made huge personal strides here, but am I really capable of helping others do the same?

I hope so. I've come to realize that one of the great things about this school is people's willingness to get actively involved in making Darden better.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Sooooo...does this mean you're running for something for next year?? Maaayyybeeee, NAWMBA?? ;)

Great post as always!

Angela said...

Yes! I'm running for Communications VP. Can't wait to serve in the Grace administration.